The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

There might be sumtin wrong with me

There was literally nothing left of him (except a glitched piece of torso in the top corner) and the black screen was painted completely red. Great job with graphics and interactivity. Keep up the good work.

Vagina Simulator v 1.0 Vagina Simulator v 1.0

Halarious

Well done, it made me laugh.

Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO

Awsome

Ppl quit your bitching. The graphics are extremely well done. The idea is unique and craetive. Shit you ppl probaly blew your load in the first few seconds anyway.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

AMazin!!

Amazin!! 9.7 or 9.8 out of 10

would u date this woman? would u date this woman?

Poorly done

the editing of the picture was poorly and obviously edited. It was a poor job because 1 the ski didnt match and 2 because u cut the face poorly.

Hustler Hustler

awsome

Awsome game. A bit easy tho. i got to elite and had $35,383,478 at the end of the game for 90 days. Is 35 mil good?

Mobster Roulette Mobster Roulette

its ok

ChalkMonkey101 are u a noob!?!?!? all u have to do is go get a loan from bank then bet it all on sumtin. I won the first time i tried, and had 2 grand left

Nightmare House Nightmare House

nice remake

Awsome remake. The added parts are good but the part were u have to use the hammer on the plank of wood wasnt that good because it wasnt easy to hit them off (u had to click on a certain spot on the nail). Did u change the towel whip game or is it the same (same graphics) as before, im to lazy to check.

Afro-Ninja responds:

pretty much the same, I just pixelated them

Pirates and Treasure Pirates and Treasure

a bit easy

The game is to easy, but other than that the game was great.

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

...

Lol satan's gay bar! The game is to easy up until the first boss with the skull head and the black cloak. All u have to do to get to the boss is walk forward, hold down the shooting button, and doge sum fallling balls. Have u or any1 even beat the first boss??? I cant shoot him in the head enough before he corners me enough to kill me.