7 Deadly Mega Mans 7 Deadly Mega Mans

eh...

Not deserving of the front page. The only reason i watched the whole video is to see what iiRockpuppy was talking about. Lol the guy is a moron if he thinks Doodle Devil invented the 7 deadly sins. I also question his sense of humour if he thought this flash was hilarious.

Wu Xia Issue 1 Wu Xia Issue 1

It's ok

The animation was ok (7.5 out of 10), but the story line needs work (4.5/10)

Birthday Surprise Birthday Surprise

I think everyone can agree

Why was this ever on the front page? Not funny and not well animated.

A Couple Fight A Couple Fight

nice

good time for story line. nice ending and graphics.

GermanSoldierLock responds:

thanks dood

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Well done

good story line, music suits movie, good graphics

Code:R.E.D. Episode 1 Code:R.E.D. Episode 1

awsome

Awsome. CANADA!!!!!

Stick Assualt Stick Assualt

ehhh..,

its ok but its way to short.

Resident Evil SARS Part 1 Resident Evil SARS Part 1

HOly Hell!!

OMG!! I couldnt even pull myself to watch the rest of the video. The only reason i waltched as much as i did was cause i thought it might have some action, or comedy later if i just waited. I waited, then waited, and waited until i couldnt stand it any more. First of all the voices are off. Second the people are ok until they walk and make the graphics look like crap. Third and most important the comedy... If u can call it comedy, SUKS MAJOR ASS!!!!! I mean wat are u five years old!?!?! Ive pulled better jokes out of my ass. If u cant make a comedy dont try, make a action movie or sumtin that doesnt require jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo-and-Pals responds:

If you wanted to work out what my age was, why not make it simple and check my profile rather than make the same crappy comment 'wwwwtf, 5 yeers old dood Suck >.<' followed by several question marks and exclamation marks. Just to put you out of your misery, I'm 16.

You can pull better jokes out of your ass huh? You're not relating this to toilet humor by any chance? "Hey look people! A shit! hahaha!" because that's just disgusting.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

OMG AWSOME

Another fucking awsome episode of RAB. Nice work.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

awsome

Awsome, fucking awsome. I would give it a 9.99 for an overall.